No one is better equipped to talk about succeeding against odds than your own self. This article is meant to reveal your personal psychic nurturing system, the supernatural influences or forces that act on the mind and senses, by following the eight golden keys of affirmation and insight to help you develop the capacities needed to nourish confidence, free your spirit and send it soaring in the direction of triumph.
Help me. I am stuck. I am not happy with my life, I don’t seem to find the motivation to make me change or make something happen.
You probably have heard these words from many people before, asking for help to make them move on to a better life – this kind of cry involve everything from getting in shape or finding the right relationship to building self esteem and finding peace of mind and a worthy goal.
How can you get unstuck and begin to move on to the life you really want, the life if your dreams?
The first thing is to be passionate, see inside you and learn to develop the first seven of the eight golden keys below, that will give you the power to take action and enable you to achieve your goals and dreams. You will find out how to listen and trust your inner voice, build your self esteem and find out how to let go the past and begin to take responsibility for your actions, past, present and future. You will discover how to use your will to overcome virtually any obstacle you meet. You will learn how to do things alone without the help of others. You will discover how to motivate yourself by developing your own “personal reserve of tricks”.
Then most importantly, you will be able to learn and use the eighth key, the most important of the eight keys, the key that ask you to be confident, tap into your spirituality and by a simple prayer of your faith, take advantage of the most powerful force in the whole universe.
By reading this article and following the eight golden keys, you will soon have the power, whatever the odds, to change or advance careers, let go of negative friendship to healthy relationship, face life with renewed vigor and make those dreams come true.
Here are the eight golden keys:
1. The power of your inner voice – the sensation that speak to us from deep within. Tap to your inner voice, know and trust yourself. Your inner voice is about trusting yourself. Listen to it.
2. Self esteem – respect and value yourself, take responsibility for your actions, past, present and future.
3. Let go the past and move on – learn how to do things independently and enjoy them, liberate yourself.
4. Admitting – take responsibility and acquire maturity for yourself. Confess, own up, admit it. Because until you acknowledge your wrong doing, you wont get past your sticking point and grow, thrive and mature.
5. Your will-power – strengthen yourself, develop a stronger sense of your being. Make a reasoned choice or decision.
6. Be independent – learn to be alone with yourself, be focused and stay motivated. Be autonomous, function independently without the help or control of others. That does not mean you become hermit, There will always be a time and place for others in your life, but your center of power will come from you.
7. Get yourself to do what you want – motivate yourself
8. Spirituality and prayer – inspire yourself, discover genuine power of prayer.
There is plenty to achieve by following the eight golden rules of living. You will be able to accomplish what is important for you – power to advance in your career or change career if in wrong path – drop friends or acquaintances who are bad for you and meet people who are in tune with your true self. You will be able to let go a negative romantic relationship and move on.
You will discover how to use your time alone to reach inward and renew and energize yourself. Above all, you will be able to find more fulfilling meaningful life.